Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm tired

I'm tired today on so many levels. I did a 2.5 mile walk yesterday, which wouldn't have been so bad except that I was pulling a wagon the whole way. It was nice to have a beautiful fall day to be outside, especially after the rain on Friday and Saturday, but I'm tired. I'm tired of work hassles. I'm tired of being the mother of a 3 1/2 year old. I'm tired of trying to figure out how to juggle my parents- my father who is avoiding me, and my mother who I am trying to avoid. I'm just done today. My husband understands this I think. He is done too. We'd both love some retail therapy and a short vacation from being parents, but it's not going to happen.

I need to find a way to recharge, to be a better daughter, better mother, better worker, better mother, and better friend. I'm too tired to find the cure though. I'm just that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment