Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Easy Does it!

I'm not really in the mood to blog today. I'm more in the mood to listen. I would rather read, absorb, and take things in than put things out there. That's okay. Today "Easy Does it!" can be my motto.

We've had a busy 3 day weekend and we have a busy afternoon ahead of us too. My daughter is busy in school today, and we've all had a lot of catching up to do with the "real world". I'm okay with that though. Grocery shopping can wait, bills can wait (until later anyway), and things will get done.

This weekend I tried not to push too much. I set realistic schedules and when we were late, I accepted it and made my apologies. It's hard to keep a 3 year old on schedule on the weekend. I did my best to listen to the needs and desires of my family and those around us.

Easy does it!

No comments:

Post a Comment