Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Twiiter?

To Twitter or not to Twitter? I do have an account that I use mostly for following others, but I have not really made use of it for posting anything myself. Should I? If you have a Twitter account, do you post your real name on your profile or do you use something else?


Anyone want to weigh in on this? I know some bloggers do use it. Others use Facebook. I'm pretty sure that I don't want to start using my Facebook accounts for Al-Anon related stuff. I use them for work and personal stuff. My Twitter account is open though. I haven't used it much, so I could use it for pretty much anything. Is there other social media that people in the Al-Anon blogging world use? Is it helpful? Is it fun?
Twitter logo initialImage via Wikipedia
Free twitter badgeImage via Wikipedia

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I do the Twitter thing sporadically but not on a regular basis. I much prefer blogging and being able to actually write something without character restrictions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do both blogging and tweets. I agree with Syd. With Twitter, I don't feel so separated from black belts given that I live in a mostly rural area.

    ReplyDelete