Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Can someone help me?

I was trying to clean out my blog reader list. There are some blogs I had that hadn't been updated in a LONG time. Somehow though I managed to let go of one that was current, one that I like to read. I can't remember the name of it. All I can remember is that the last thing I read said that the blogger's mother was "dancing her last dance" and that the blog would be quiet for a few days.

Do any of you who read this know which blog this is? Can you help me reconnect to it? I am so sad to be missing this.

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I think this is who you are referring to. She recently lost her mother. She is a dear soul that I love to read also.

    http://chrisalba-enchantedoak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That is the one. Thank you. I just could not remember the name of the blog for anything.


    Thank you Kim!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris's blog is indeed a good one.

    ReplyDelete