Thursday, March 18, 2010

things that never happened...

Sometimes in the morning I wake up still aware of my dreams. This morning was one of those days. I was on my way into the kitchen telling myself "Wow that was so scary when....." and then I realized it never happened. It was just something from a dream. The scariest things in my life have happened and I bury them deep, but the other stuff that I worry about is often just a daydream of "what ifs..." and I need to quiet that part of my mind.

We're going out of town for the weekend. A friend of mine might try to catch up with us. I don't know how that will go, but I am letting it go. I do not want to spend my time wondering about the what-ifs. I have enough to do with what-is's.

3 comments:

  1. Easy does it is one of my favorite slogans. I hope you have a nice, safe trip!

    ♥namaste♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your trip goes well. I don't do the what if's much anymore. No point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Syd. We're back from the trip now. :-)

    ReplyDelete