Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today I'm grateful for...

Today I'm grateful for all of you who read what I write, and take the time to comment. I don't always take the time to comment on everyone's blogs because I don't always have something original and witty to say, but thanks to you for stopping by.

I'm also grateful that our false fire alarm this morning happened on such a beautiful sunny day. I think it was 35 degrees out, and I still had my coat on when it happened. Not a bad start to my work day at all.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that it was just a false alarm. It looks like a sunny relatively warm weekend down here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it was a false one. I bet you were awake after that though! We are going to hit 50 today. Yay.

    namaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. We get a lot of false ones here because of the contractors doing renovations. This one was caused by "a worker who accidentally dropped a roll of tape on a fire alarm pull station". Brilliant, huh?

    Only once in the 4-5 years since I've been here has it been a real fire. That one was a case of arson where the arsonist set fire to 2 waste baskets on different floors.

    ReplyDelete